Hi David & Scott, My experience has been pretty excellent. It's my first time working with Wordpress in general and having a template like FitPro gets me to my target website in no time. I'm probably about 80% done already. It's not a terribly complicated site but I like the fact that the template keeps me from veering off too much. I've already bugged both a few times on the forum and both of you have responded very quickly. I'm hugely appreciative of your quick feedback. Keep up the great work.
Hi - I have had a fitness website running on thesis for 2 years. I loved thesis, but it is very hard to customize the look you want exactly. After 2 weeks of searching, I pulled the plug last night on FitPro.
Spent all night customizing and I must say so far I am VERY EXCITED to switch to FitPro. It is very easy to get whatever I want the theme to do to do. I feel that my fitness business will take the next step it needs with this theme. Love it. Sending praise your way.
Free HD Video Tutorials!
New to WordPress? Access our 26 video tutorial series right now! For FREE!
Enter your name and email below, or click here for more details.
We won't spam or share your email. Ever.
- Choose a design for our next theme, get it free! 209 comments
- Settings API Explained 117 comments
- 10 Things I Hate About WordPress (And How to Fix Them) 71 comments
- How to Reuse the Post Editor in WordPress 34 comments
- How to make your WordPress Theme Retina Ready 28 comments
- Fun WordPress Trick 20 comments