This post covers the brand new multisite/network feature in WordPress 3.0, which was previously called WordPressMU (and was a separate project, the two have now been merged in WordPress 3.0). To follow along you will need to be running WordPress 3.0 or higher.
I’ve had so many problems in the past with trying to work with providers to get a website up and running. Dealing with David is like a breath of fresh air – quick, efficient and he says things in a way that non-tech heads like me can understand.
Hi David. Thank you soooooo much. You guys are great! Best support ever. Really worth the purchase
Free HD Video Tutorials!
New to WordPress? Access our 26 video tutorial series right now! For FREE!
Enter your name and email below, or click here for more details.
We won't spam or share your email. Ever.
- Choose a design for our next theme, get it free! 209 comments
- Settings API Explained 117 comments
- 10 Things I Hate About WordPress (And How to Fix Them) 71 comments
- How to Reuse the Post Editor in WordPress 33 comments
- How to create and sell your own WordPress theme 30 comments
- How to make your WordPress Theme Retina Ready 25 comments