This post covers the brand new multisite/network feature in WordPress 3.0, which was previously called WordPressMU (and was a separate project, the two have now been merged in WordPress 3.0). To follow along you will need to be running WordPress 3.0 or higher.
Hi Scott, I want to thank you for your kindness, PATIENCE and amazing customer with your company. Getting this website up is a labor of love, but something I want to master. Your videos are fantastic and very informative and easy to follow along. So well done and I hope more people let you know how user friendly you have made things.
Have to tell you, you guys are amazing! Simply the most solid and FAST theme that we have ever used!! Great work on the customization guide too! I've never seen any other site take the time to put together such a comprehensive guide with videos included. Thanks for your help David and Scott! Keep up the great work!!
Free HD Video Tutorials!
New to WordPress? Access our 26 video tutorial series right now! For FREE!
Enter your name and email below, or click here for more details.
We won't spam or share your email. Ever.
- Choose a design for our next theme, get it free! 209 comments
- Settings API Explained 117 comments
- 10 Things I Hate About WordPress (And How to Fix Them) 71 comments
- How to Reuse the Post Editor in WordPress 34 comments
- How to make your WordPress Theme Retina Ready 28 comments
- Fun WordPress Trick 20 comments