This post covers the brand new multisite/network feature in WordPress 3.0, which was previously called WordPressMU (and was a separate project, the two have now been merged in WordPress 3.0). To follow along you will need to be running WordPress 3.0 or higher.
Get our Free WordPress Tutorial Video Series!
Are you new to WordPress? Get our 26 video tutorial series showing you the ropes in HD.
Enter your name and email below, or click here for more details.
We won't spam or share your email, ever. Pinky swear!
- Choose a design for our next theme, get it free! 207 comment(s)
- Settings API Explained 117 comment(s)
- How to Reuse the Post Editor in WordPress 29 comment(s)
- 10 Things I Hate About WordPress (And How to Fix Them) 26 comment(s)
- How to make your WordPress Theme Retina Ready 25 comment(s)
- Fun WordPress Trick 19 comment(s)
Awesome Scott! Everything looks and works great!
Hi – I have had a fitness website running on thesis for 2 years. I loved thesis, but it is very hard to customize the look you want exactly. After 2 weeks of searching, I pulled the plug last night on FitPro.
Spent all night customizing and I must say so far I am VERY EXCITED to switch to FitPro. It is very easy to get whatever I want the theme to do to do. I feel that my fitness business will take the next step it needs with this theme. Love it. Sending praise your way.