This post covers the brand new multisite/network feature in WordPress 3.0, which was previously called WordPressMU (and was a separate project, the two have now been merged in WordPress 3.0). To follow along you will need to be running WordPress 3.0 or higher.
I’m really enjoying your FitPro theme. After spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars and two website designers I am floored at how awesome your theme is and how my site is coming together now.
Thanks for having created such a cool theme like FitPro. I’ve already gotten great review from my clients liking how my site is set up now.
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!! I love this! I think this is the BEST thing since sliced bread!! I spent over a thousand dollars last year on a website that sucked, and I never published it because it did. I didn’t have the money to invest in what I truly was looking for out of a graphic designer. But, with Press Coders, I have the power to create my dream site at my finger tips, and I get to take true ownership of it…I LOVE THIS!!!
Free HD Video Tutorials!
New to WordPress? Access our 26 video tutorial series right now! For FREE!
Enter your name and email below, or click here for more details.
We won't spam or share your email. Ever.
- Choose a design for our next theme, get it free! 209 comments
- Settings API Explained 117 comments
- 10 Things I Hate About WordPress (And How to Fix Them) 71 comments
- How to Reuse the Post Editor in WordPress 33 comments
- How to create and sell your own WordPress theme 30 comments
- How to make your WordPress Theme Retina Ready 25 comments