This post covers the brand new multisite/network feature in WordPress 3.0, which was previously called WordPressMU (and was a separate project, the two have now been merged in WordPress 3.0). To follow along you will need to be running WordPress 3.0 or higher.
I would just like to note to forum readers... anyone considering purchasing themes from the Press Coders guys should stop wasting time and money and do it already...the themes work great, they have lots of functionality, and the support is phenomenal. I always get same day answers to my questions and the answers are prompt and easy to understand. Put it this way: there is nothing I have wanted to do with my site that I have been unable to do.
Awesome Scott! Everything looks and works great!
Free HD Video Tutorials!
New to WordPress? Access our 26 video tutorial series right now! For FREE!
Enter your name and email below, or click here for more details.
We won't spam or share your email. Ever.
- Choose a design for our next theme, get it free! 209 comments
- Settings API Explained 117 comments
- 10 Things I Hate About WordPress (And How to Fix Them) 71 comments
- How to Reuse the Post Editor in WordPress 34 comments
- How to make your WordPress Theme Retina Ready 28 comments
- Fun WordPress Trick 20 comments