This post covers the brand new multisite/network feature in WordPress 3.0, which was previously called WordPressMU (and was a separate project, the two have now been merged in WordPress 3.0). To follow along you will need to be running WordPress 3.0 or higher.
Hi Scott, I want to thank you for your kindness, PATIENCE and amazing customer with your company. Getting this website up is a labor of love, but something I want to master.
Your videos are fantastic and very informative and easy to follow along. So well done and I hope more people let you know how user friendly you have made things.
Hi David & Scott,
My experience has been pretty excellent. It’s my first time working with WordPress in general and having a template like FitPro gets me to my target website in no time. I’m probably about 80% done already. It’s not a terribly complicated site but I like the fact that the template keeps me from veering off too much.
I’ve already bugged both a few times on the forum and both of you have responded very quickly. I’m hugely appreciative of your quick feedback.
Keep up the great work.
Free HD Video Tutorials!
New to WordPress? Access our 26 video tutorial series right now! For FREE!
Enter your name and email below, or click here for more details.
We won't spam or share your email. Ever.
- Choose a design for our next theme, get it free! 209 comments
- Settings API Explained 117 comments
- 10 Things I Hate About WordPress (And How to Fix Them) 71 comments
- How to create and sell your own WordPress theme 39 comments
- How to Reuse the Post Editor in WordPress 33 comments
- How to make your WordPress Theme Retina Ready 27 comments